Monday, July 27, 2009

Thank You!

We plan to post our first reviews on Tuesday, August 4th!

Before we post any reviews I want to take this opportunity to thank Jerry Emerson of Art of Caricature for the fabulous job be did drawing each of us Blogger Mommies and creating that fun heading for us. He was able to accommodate our individual insecurities and hide our little imperfections, that I am sure only we see, while still making our caricatures look enough like us that my 2 year old granddaughter could easily identify each of us. He also kindly gave us all great figures that we wished we really had. Jerry has all the qualities you would hope for in a caricature artist...totally reasonable prices, the patience of Mother Teresa, and the attention to detail that would make any perfectionist jealous. Thank you Jerry!

The other person I would like to thank is Sheila of Blog Designs by Sheila. She created the page as you see it now, and she made it look so simple...although I know for a fact it isn't that easy. I considered building the page myself because I consider myself adequately knowledgeable about such things but I soon discovered I was in over my head. Not to mention that I had a bit too much on my plate with organizing the administrative part of setting up a review blog. After looking at her impressive portfolio I decided it was time to delegate the task of creating this page to someone who was better qualified for the job. I am so happy with that decision.

She walked me through the process with such patience and skill. I felt like our page was in good hands. I didn't have to worry about anything. She gave me samples of colors, textures, layouts, and asked me all the right questions that she would need to know to build the page, then she just got busy. I know that she works around her husband and children's schedules but she was able to get the page up and running even before I was ready. She was always available to answer any of my silly questions and concerns, that I am sure she has heard a million times. We are very impressed with her professionalism and just Love our new blog...Thank you Sheila!

Sheila and Jerry will forever remain on our Fave's List!

Anna D, Anna L, Jennifer, Katy, & Whitney
Anna D (Admin)
Mother of two grown daughters, my youngest is one of our blogger mommies. I have two grandbabies, my granddaughter is almost 3 years old and my grandson just turned 1 year old. I am also the owner of The Baby Store Plus and creator of the Mommy Focus Group which evolved into this group of ladies that I affectionately call my 'Blogger Mommies'.
Jennifer
I am the mother of three children, my son "M" is 8 years old, my daughter "G" is 4 years old, and another daughter, baby "B" just born in February of this year. I am a stay-at-home mom & in-home child care provider.
Katy
I am the mother of two children, my daughter "K" will be 2 years old in January and my sweet baby boy "T" was just born in April of this year. I am a stay-at-home mom.
Whitney
I am the mother of two children, my daughter "S" turned two in February and my son "R" was born in December of 08. I work full-time, however, I am fortunate that I get to take my kids to work with me at The Baby Store Plus, where work with my mom.
Guest Reviewer
Unfortunately, one of our expectant mommies could not remain in our group due to conflicting events in her life. Until we fill this position permanently, we will have guest reviewers for any maternity products.