Sunday, July 26, 2009

How to Enter Our Contests

These are the general instructions for entering any of our contests. See the bottom of each review for specific links to product websites, entry restrictions, and specific post requirements.

To Enter any contest you must FIRST follow the instructions to enter as posted at the bottom of the review. Be sure to include your email address with your first comment so that we can contact you if you win. To prevent robots from picking up your email address, and sending you spam, enter your email address like this: bloggermommies at gmail dot com, I will hand type your email address to notify you if you are a winner.

For additional entries complete any or all of the following tasks:

2.) Follow this blog. Then post in the comment box to say you are now a follower.

3.) Follow us on Twitter. Then come back here and post your Twitter Name in the comment box.

4.) Tweet about this review & giveaway, include the following in your tweet: @BloggerMommies http://tinyurl.com/lkk9n8 (Copy & Paste as it is here.) You may tweet this up to 3 times per day but not all at once, be sure to post a comment after each time you tweet.

5.) Become a Fan on Facebook then come back here and post your facebook name in the comment box.

6.) Post a comment on Facebook telling everyone about the product review & giveaway and why you would like to win one. Include this link in your post http://tinyurl.com/lkk9n8 , then come back here to post a comment telling us that you wrote on your facebook wall.

7.) Subscribe to our Post or Comments, then post that in the comments box.

8.) Link to Us: Grab our 'Button' in the right-hand column and post it somewhere on your blog or website. Then copy the exact page address from your browser window and post that in the comment box.

9.) If you have positive experience with this product please share your story!

*NOTE: Your comments will not immediately appear because they are subject to verification and approval. Any post containing 'SPAM', outside links (other than what I have asked you to include) or unacceptable language or images will not be posted.

At the end of the contest period (specified in the review) a random comment will be chosen using Random.org or some other similar random selector program. The winner will be contacted by email and will have 48 hours to reply with their name and shipping address. If a response is not received within 48 hours that winner will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be selected. Sorry, no exceptions.

Good Luck to Everyone!

Read our Terms of Use

0 comments:

Anna D (Admin)
Mother of two grown daughters, my youngest is one of our blogger mommies. I have two grandbabies, my granddaughter is almost 3 years old and my grandson just turned 1 year old. I am also the owner of The Baby Store Plus and creator of the Mommy Focus Group which evolved into this group of ladies that I affectionately call my 'Blogger Mommies'.
Jennifer
I am the mother of three children, my son "M" is 8 years old, my daughter "G" is 4 years old, and another daughter, baby "B" just born in February of this year. I am a stay-at-home mom & in-home child care provider.
Katy
I am the mother of two children, my daughter "K" will be 2 years old in January and my sweet baby boy "T" was just born in April of this year. I am a stay-at-home mom.
Whitney
I am the mother of two children, my daughter "S" turned two in February and my son "R" was born in December of 08. I work full-time, however, I am fortunate that I get to take my kids to work with me at The Baby Store Plus, where work with my mom.
Guest Reviewer
Unfortunately, one of our expectant mommies could not remain in our group due to conflicting events in her life. Until we fill this position permanently, we will have guest reviewers for any maternity products.